I work with UK based businesses operating across multiple sectors – from subsea engineering to whisky distilleries to legal and accounting services. I don’t do cookie-cutter approach, I work with you to address your ambitions, your individual concerns, and your specific needs. Here are just some examples of such projects:
- Analyse your digital footprint vs your competitors and/or industry leaders
- Train your in-house marketing team in digital marketing skills
- Optimise your LinkedIn – from personal profiles to business ad campaigns
- Troubleshoot your content plan and optimise your campaigns for greater reach and engagement
- Improve your SEO
- Project manage your next launch – from a new website to new services
- Plan and execute your event promotion campaign to increase attendance.
I do what I am passionate about and what makes me tick so that you can focus on what you are good at and running your business. What’s more, I measure, optimise and share the learnings with you – transparency is at the heart of everything I do.
Long before that I discovered the power of digital marketing while helping a not-for-profit arts organisation promote their international ballet festival and classes with very small marketing budget. I fell in love with knowing the ROI on campaigns, on reading analytics and planning digital campaigns. Over time, expanded my knowledge of traditional marketing and business development with digital marketing skills and never stopped learning since. I am not a ‘digital guru’ – I don’t think it’s possible to be one in this discipline, but I am always learning and sharing my knowledge.